TERMS & CONDITIONS
I understand and agree that hypnotherapy requires me to make a commitment to myself to attend treatment regularly. I understand that sessions should be no more than 1 week apart for stress and anxiety management (generally 2 weeks for weight loss). I understand that payment is required up front or as agreed for terms, which includes a $50 additional fee.
The provision of Hypnotherapy services entails the collection and recording of personal information relevant to your current situation. This information is a necessary part of your assessment and treatment protocol and is held securely in house. Not in an online database.
Any information gathered, recorded, and filed is available upon request to the relevant person.
All personal information gathered during the course of Hypnotherapy shall remain confidential and secure except if:
- It is subpoenaed by a court, or
- Prior approval has been obtained to:
- Provide a written report to another professional or agency. e.g. a GP or a solicitor, or
- Discuss the material with another person. e.g. a parent or employer.
Permission is hereby given for my details to be cross referenced, and/or discussed, with another Health Care Provider, Parent or Other person if deemed necessary
- Statistical data, separated from all personal identification may be collected and shared with others if required for research
- Sessions may be recorded and remain confidential.